Monday, February 25, 2013

crashing the wall

sometimes I feel like no one is able to hear ME ... I speak and speak and speak to get absolutely nothing back! as if I'M saying gibberish or nothing to be understood

I've been asked alot of Questions where no matter what I answer, the Question will be repeated again and again as if they didn't hear ME...

I'M starting to lose hope in my voice.. i'm starting to lose hope in my beliefs ... just do what you wanna do to me, make me your toy if you want ... i don't have the energy to continue trying to make you hear me

i can feel the invisible wall shutting my voice shutting my thoughts i can't communicate anymore all i want right now is to scream with my loudest voice to break it out and be free .. be heard!


Confession:

i've screamed and shouted and i'm not proud about it but you have no idea how being not heard makes you CRAAZY MAD!!!



**if you're still reading , thank you
share your thoughts with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment