Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Darkest secret

have you ever felt like you wanna scream but someone is stopping you?
i have a similar feeling to that.. it's just exactly the opposite .. it's me the one who's stopping my scream
i can't stay quite
i can't handle this secret
i can't carry on with a black hole in my head that i can't see through it...

i'm screaming ... i'm screaming but you can't hear me
no one can
i'm holding my scream with my own hand
sometime i can't breath anymore ..
i feel .. i'm feeling it
the hole in my life the misunderstanding ... the CHOICE of silence

it's hard to say it but it's harder to keep it to my self
it has been there for so long that sometime's i forget what is this pain

i am in a dark place .. a lonely creature screaming so quietly, hiding in the shadows.
i wanna come out of here.. get me out of here

if you're here to know the secret don't give up.. you'll find it, it's all over me.

now tell me what is yours?
still reading? thanx..

S.Me

No comments:

Post a Comment