Monday, June 10, 2013

Words can kill...

A feeling...
Sending or receiving any kind of human waves will give a feeling..

I just received the worst feeling. It's that kind you receive from someone you love so much that any little detail can hurt you, It was the simplest comment on a story I told.

Latterly it "felt" like there's hands that pushed my chest cage closer to my heart, as if the body that contains me is getting tighter...

Although I'm sure that I must've given someone this kind of feeling, I can't recall it.. Maybe I didn't even notice in the first place!

I'm sorry if I ever hurt you , I'll try not to do it again!
But please be careful what you say.. Some ppl will show you how strong they are!! but they'll never show their soft and sensitive side...


S.Me
Plz leave a comment..

No comments:

Post a Comment