Saturday, January 12, 2013

Why i love birthdays

I F* HATE my BIRTHDAY!!!
i love it when it's someone else's birthday where i get to plan everything and all the shit their gonna get like the cake the timing oh and the surprise how crazy i get just thinking of surprising someone..

then again i specially hate it when someone surprises me, i hate all the drama before the surprise where they try to get your hopes down, sometimes it works that i actually don't wanna do anything on my BD anymore.. then sometimes i just know what their trying to do and it ruins it for them so i just have to act all birthDAY long! one year i even planed my self the whole party so no one would have the chance to surprise me!

although this year.. i just had a birthday, and it went all amazing! i have no idea why it doesn't happen like this every year.. where no hopes were crashed or acting required ! i just went out with friends no surprises attached i know they know it's just a birthday... then when i got there i was surprised that ALL my "close" friends were there and there was a customized cake .. in a place i picked and ppl i love! see? that's a surprise without the "shittiness".

yes i'm 21 and i started this year with a very successful day.. i guess i can handle the rest of it

if you're still reading... thank you
S.me

No comments:

Post a Comment